Join us for a fantastic 2-days of learning, discovery & fun!
AppsEvents summits teach you practical uses of Google tools that you can take back to your school on Monday. Our events are lead by practicing educators who are leaders in the Google Education community. Connect and share at our free evening networking party.
- Our summits are practical, not theoretical. We give you concrete tools you can take to your class on Monday.
- 'Level up' with sessions for advanced users.
- Build your network with forward thinking educators.
- FREE networking party directly after day one. Start building your Google network and hang out with the speakers.
- No substitute for 'in person' learning and connections.
- Present a session and become part of the community.
- Present a two minute 'demo slam' to show what you learned (and win prizes).
- The majority of our sessions are focused specifically on classroom teachers.
- Our team are all practicing educators working at K-12 schools who are also leaders in the Google Education community.
- Our sessions share leading edge practices based on practical school experience. The focus is on the actual application of Google tools in the classroom not theoretical knowledge.
- High level sessions for school leaders. Learn best practices from leading schools.
- Try out the latest Google tools and technologies.
- Additional topics such as YouTube, Maps, Earth, Blogger, and advanced search.
- Take a 'deep dive' into using tablets in the classroom.
- Dedicated 'Samsung Smart classroom' to test the latest devices.
- Learn about gaming in education.
- Learn to teach Android App development.